Our Commitment to You
Angus Council aims to provide a courteous and helpful service to our customers. We aim to deliver the best standards of customer care possible and provide the modern customer services that people want.
We will work for and with you, to involve, inform and give you fair and equal access to information and services.
We aim to deliver a consistent and high standard of customer care and will:
- treat you politely and with respect
- be friendly and approachable
- listen to what you have to say
- respect your right to confidentiality
- be open and accountable
- give you the information you need about our services
- give you choice in how you access services
- value and respect the diversity of our customers and try to meet the needs of customers with specific requirements
- work in partnership with other organisations and communities to improve our services
- learn from your compliments, comments and complaints
Through our regular customer surveys we will ask for your comments on how we are doing and we will report on our performance annually.
What We Expect from You
Angus Council has respect for all its customers and in return we expect you to:
- treat us politely and with respect
- be patient, we will do all we can to keep waiting times to a minimum
- not use aggressive behaviour or inappropriate language, as this will not be tolerated
- provide us with the information we need to help you
- be on time for an appointment and let us know if you need to cancel
- let us know if you need an interpreter or information in other formats