St Thomas of Canterbury Rc Church, Arbroath
Saturday 14 September 2012
Dedicated to the patron saint of Arbroath, St Thomas of Canterbury RC Church was opened in February 1848. With its distinctive twin turrets it was described as "an ornament to the town" and remains so today. It is home to the only neo-classical chamber organ of its size in the UK.
The architect was George Mathewson of Dundee and is category B listed.
Saturday 14 September
Contact: Chris Boyle on 07429 228794
Dishlandtown Street, Arbroath, DD11 1QU
Notes for info
Information source: Historic Scotland List Description