Angus Joint Health Improvement Team
We're a partnership team involving colleagues from Angus Council and Angus Community Health Partnership/NHS Tayside, working together to improve the health of people and of our communities. A lot of our work brings us together with volunteers and colleagues in the voluntary sector too - a vital element of our activity.
We are very excited by the work we do - so much so, we want to tell more people about it, to show that improving health can be fun, as well as a truly life-enhancing activity!
View the Angus Health Improvement Plan (2 MB PDF), which underpins all our work.
If you want to find out more - or to talk about a specific piece of work - please don't hesitate to contact us.
Health Improvement Partnership Manager
Angus Social Work & Health/Angus CHP
St. Margaret's House
Orchardbank Business Park
FORFAR DD8 1WS
T: 01307 474814
Helplines for Suicide Prevention or those Bereaved by Suicide
- Breathing Space - 0800 83 85 87
- Samaritans - 08457 90 90 90 or email email@example.com
- Insight Counselling - 01241 871140
Health Improvement Team Newsletter
- Edition 7 - January 2012 (1.5 MB PDF) NEW!
- Edition 6 - May 2011 (3.5 MB PDF)
- Edition 5 - February 2011 (1.5 MB PDF)
- Edition 4 - October 2010 (420 KB PDF)
- Edition 3 - July 2010 (500 KB PDF)
- Edition 2 - April 2010 (1.9 MB PDF)
- Edition 1 - January 2010 (880 KB PDF)
Mental Health and Wellbeing
Mental Health Improvement eBulletin
Children and Young People's Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Multi-Agency Pathway and Strategic Framework (2 MB PDF)
for Children and Young People's Mental Health and Wellbeing in Angus (Promotion, Prevention and Care)