Pay a bill
- Pay your council bill
- Pay your Council Tax and set up a Direct Debit
- Pay your housing or garage rent
- Pay an invoice
- Pay your Non Domestic Rates
- Housing Benefit overpayment
- Pay your Tenants Home Contents Insurance Premium
- Apply and pay for other council services
Pay your council bill
The easiest and most convenient way for you to pay your Council Tax and/or rent is by Direct Debit.
You can pay weekly, fortnightly (council tax only) or monthly on a range of dates.
Direct Debit is also the cheapest way for us to collect your payments, costing only 2p to process.
For information on local banks offering a free basic bank account visit our budgeting advice page.