Request a council house repair
- Request a council house repair
- Your council housing repair responsibilities
- What we repair and what you repair
- Waiting times for council housing repairs
To request a council house repair:
- use the online report a housing repair tool
- call ACCESSLine 24 hours on 03452 777 778
- burst pipes
- broken windows
- no cold water supply
- no electrical supply
- blocked toilet
Domestic gas repairs
For gas central heating, fires and water heaters installed by the council, you should report repairs directly to our contractor WRB Gas on 01382 204030.
If an appliance breaks down and you have no other means of heating or hot water, then the contractor will normally attend the same day for repairs reported before 7pm. Calls made to the contractor after 7pm will be dealt with the next morning.
CO (carbon monoxide) detectors
If your CO detector is sounding, call SGN on 0800 111 999.