Parking tickets and enforcement
- Parking tickets and enforcement
- Parking charges and fines in Angus
- Pay or challenge your parking fine
- Parking dispensations and suspensions
- Parking restrictions map
The council has taken over responsibility for parking enforcement in Angus.
From Wednesday 3 May, our enforcement wardens will be able to issue tickets — known as Penalty Charge Notices — for parking offences.
Issued tickets will include:
- the registration details of the vehicle
- details of the vehicle
- the reason the ticket was issued
- details of how to pay or appeal
This change is as a result of the decriminalisation of parking enforcement and means that we will also enforce waiting and loading regulations.
Fine income will be spent on maintaining this service, with any surplus funds being re-invested in transport related projects.
Police Scotland will be responsible for enforcing reportable offences such as dangerous parking or obstruction and will continue to issue tickets in such circumstances.