Arbroath Sports Centre
Arbroath DD11 3EW
Telephone: 01241 872999
Gail Mallarkey - MallarkeyG@angus.gov.uk
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 10.00pm
- Saturday & Sunday 9.00am - 9.00pm
Pool open - Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8.30am for Angus Gold session
Tuesday and Thursday - opens at 6.30am
Session times vary, please check with reception.
- Swimming Pool Timetable (30 KB PDF)
- ACTIVE Fit Adult Class Timetable (300 KB PDF)
- ACTIVE Kidz Junior Timetable (100 KB PDF)
- Active Gym Timetable (80 KB PDF) Opens in a new window
Hire Charges & Booking
See the Prices page for details of current hire charges.
- Advanced booking form for leisure premises and facilities
- Pricing Policy
- Booking Terms and Conditions
- Management Rules for Leisure Facilities and Outdoor Recreation Facilities (40 KB PDF) (Approved August 2010)
Arbroath Sports Centre is a multi purpose facility, which comprises of a 6 lane Swimming Pool with toddler area, two Games Halls, a Fitness Suite, two Squash Courts, and a multi purpose Studio area. Outdoors there are a number of football pitches, athletics facilities and a Synthetic Pitch, which can be used for hockey, football and other sports.
There is a vast adult fitness programme which includes classes such as Power Plates, Body Vive, Body Balance, Body Combat, Body Pump, Abs Attack, Step, Aquafit, Bums and Tums and more! Whatever your fitness level or goal is, we have the class for you.
For children we have Gymnastics, Soccer School, Highland Dancing and Dolphin Swim School during the school terms with Holiday Club available each school holiday. We also have a number of inflatables which can be hired for birthday parties, these include, Big Boxing, Human Table Football, Bouncy Castle and the Terrorzone Pool Inflatable.
There's so much on offer at Arbroath Sports Centre, why not come along today and find out more!
- 7 accessible parking bays at the main entrance
- Automatic doors at entrance
- Low level reception desk
- Induction loop
- Limited equipment suitable for wheel chair users with qualified instructors on site
- Lower level of the centre adapted for accessible use in 2005
- 1 accessibility toilet
- 2 accessible shower with fold down bed and remote control
- Pool hoist for access/exit