Webster's Sports Centre
Kirriemuir DD8 5AT
Telephone: 01575 577177
Grant Donaldson - DonaldsonG@angus.gov.uk
- Monday to Friday 5.00 - 10.00pm term time (9.00am - 10.00pm during school holidays)
- Saturday 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Sunday 8.00am - 9.00pm
NB Swimming pool opening hours may vary - Please contact reception with any queries before travelling to centre.
- Easter Holiday Club Programme 2014 (60 KB PDF)
- Swimming Pool Timetable (40 KB PDF)
- Fitness Suite timetable (40 KB PDF)
- ACTIVE Fit Adult Class Timetable (300 KB PDF)
- ACTIVE Kidz Junior Timetable (100 KB PDF)
Hire Charges & Booking
See the Prices page for details of current hire charges.
- Advanced booking form for leisure premises and facilities
- Pricing Policy
- Booking Terms and Conditions
- Management Rules for Leisure Facilities and Outdoor Recreation Facilities (40 KB PDF) (Approved August 2010)
Webster's Sports Centre, opened on 25th February 1991, is a dual use site attached to Webster's High School, Kirriemuir. The facility is open to the public in the evenings and at weekends, firmly establishing itself as a local community focal point and it is well used and supported.
Webster's Sports Centre hosts both wet and dryside facilities.
There is a 20 metre deck level swimming pool which is open for public swimming and is also used for swimming lessons, aquafit, kayaking and fun inflatable sessions.
There is a full sized multi-sports Games Hall which can accommodate an array of activities from 5-a-side and Badminton, to Short Tennis, Volleyball, and Indoor Cricket.
Further to these areas we also have a fully sprung wooden floor Gymnasium where we run a wide selection of fitness and coached classes including Power Plates.
The facility boasts a state of the art 3G 7-a-side synthetic pitch.
Finally, there is our newly refurbished fitness suite with a focused selection of CV, including personal viewing screens and weights equipment.
- A modern reception area allowing improved access to all areas of the facility
- Low level reception desk
- 2 accessible parking bays
- Ramped entrance with automatic doors
- Lower level of the centre adapted for accessible use in 2007
- Limited equipment suitable for wheel chair users with qualified instructors on site
- 3 accessible changing rooms
- 2 accessible showers with fold down bed and remote control
- 1 accessible toilet/change facility
- Pool hoist for access/exit