Issued: 09 November 2004
Review Of Local Bus Services In Angus
Angus Council is carrying out a review of a number of local bus services, prior to awarding new or revised contracts in August 2005. The services being reviewed are:
- Service 52: Forties Road - Glens Estate - Montrose Town Centre - Links Health Centre
- Services 115 & 116: Friockheim - Farnell/Inverkeilor - Ferryden - Montrose
- Service 118: Forfar - Noranside - Tannadice - Forfar
- Service 119: Bogindollo - Careston - Little Brechin - Brechin
- Services 137 & 138: Downfield - Strathmartine Hospital - Bridgefoot - Auchterhouse
- All services to and from Murroes and Dundee City Centre
The council’s transport team is keen to hear views on the current timetables and also of any improvements that could be made to these services, all of which run with financial support from Angus Council.
If you would like to have your say about any of the above services you can contact the team by phone at (01307) 461775, by email at PLNTransport@angus.gov.uk or by post at Transport Team, Planning and Transport, Angus Council, St James House, St James Road, Forfar DD8 2ZD
The closing date for comments is Friday 3 December 2004.