Planning Reception, General Enquiries
Tel: 01307 473360 or 473342
Development Standards Manager or Senior Planning Officers
Tel: 01307 473212/473207/473335
Building Standards Manager
Tel: 01307 473234
Development Plan Team
Tel: 01307 473175
Tel: 01307 473265
All the above are located at
Planning and Place
Forfar DD8 3LG
Fax: 01307 461895
- Planning Applications and Building Warrants (PublicAccess)
Using PublicAccess, you may view details of property along with Building Control and Planning applications submitted to Angus Council. You can also use it to make comments on Planning applications.
- Development Management A-Z page
Development Management is a system designed to control the use and the development of land. It is the name given to the process of handling and deciding planning applications and forms.
- Building Standards A-Z page
Building Standards is the process by which any building work is checked to ensure it is designed and constructed in accordance with minimum standards laid down by the Government in the form of The Building Regulations.
- Development Plans A-Z page
The Planning and Transport Service has a Natural and Built Environment Section which undertakes a wide variety of work in relation to the natural and built environment.
Application Forms and Guidance
- Planning Application Forms and Guidance - ePlanning Scotland website
- Planning Permission - Additional Forms and Guidance
- Planning Permission - Development Management Process Information
- Building Standards Application Forms
- Building Standards Guidance Notes
- Housing Grants Application Forms and Guidance
- Planning Applications (PublicAccess)
The Weekly List provides a list of all the Planning Applications either validated or decided in a given week.
- Delegated Planning Applications
- Building Standards (PublicAccess)
The Weekly List provides a list of all the Warrant Applications validated or decided or Relaxation Applications received or directed by the council in a given week.
Council Meetings, Minutes and Reports
Development Standards Committee
- Summary of Performance (38 KB PDF)
- Processing of Building Warrants (38 KB PDF)
- Correspondence, e-mail, telephone and personal callers (38 KB PDF)
- Building Standards
- Development Standards
- Scheme of Publication - Fees (30 KB PDF) Opens in a new window
Other Related Links
- Angus Housing Land Audit 2013
The Angus Housing Land Audit 2013 is intended to provide a factual statement of land supply within Angus and is a result of a survey undertaken in April 2013.
- Angus Local Development Plan Main Issues Report
- Angus Local Plan Review (2009) - Renewable Energy Implementation Guide
- Angus Woodland and Forestry Framework (2011)
- Development Planning in Angus
Details of the Existing and New Development Plans for Angus.