Angus Council's External Funding Team helps both Angus Council departments and voluntary and community groups with funding from a variety of sources including European Structural Funds, Lottery distributors and Trust funds.
We can help by:
- providing the latest information about grants in our monthly e-newsletter Angus Funding News;
- visiting groups to discuss their funding requirements and offering suggestions on funders that are most likely to assist them;
- looking over draft application forms and giving suggestions on possible improvements;
- tracking new sources of grants, change to existing funding sources and alerting groups on forthcoming deadlines;
- organising events such as funding training seminars and funding fairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I search for funding?
You can search for funding for your project by going to www.angus4community.com. This website, part financed by Angus Council and the Angus Community Planning Partnership offers access to an extensive database of EU, Lottery and Trust funds. And it's free! Once you have registered you can carry out as many searches as you want. You will also find details of forthcoming funding events, success stories and advice and information.
We also administer the Angus Council Community Grant Scheme.
Angus Council Community Grant Scheme
We aim to support small community and voluntary groups across Angus with a grant towards the cost of a project in the fields of arts, environment, heritage, sport and civic pride. We may also support activities that are educational or generally improve people's quality of life. Visit the Community Grant Scheme pages for more details.
Who do I contact for further information?
Senior External Funding Officer
Forfar DD8 3WD
Tel: 01307 473222
Fax: 01307 467357
Use the online Enquiries & Requests form.
Service Page: externalfunding.htm
Service Details Last Reviewed : 14 March 2013