Angus Council's External Funding Team helps both Angus Council departments and voluntary and community groups with funding from a variety of sources including European Structural Funds, Lottery distributors and Trust funds.
We can help by:
- providing the latest information about grants in our monthly e-newsletter Angus Funding News;
- visiting groups to discuss their funding requirements and offering suggestions on funders that are most likely to assist them;
- looking over draft application forms and giving suggestions on possible improvements;
- tracking new sources of grants, change to existing funding sources and alerting groups on forthcoming deadlines;
- organising events such as funding training seminars and funding fairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I search for funding?
The Community Toolkit
The Community Toolkit offers groups the ability to search for funders under different categories while also providing a wide range of help and support whether it be setting up a community group, people management or jargon busting - it has information for all. The Community Toolkit is part of our comprehensive external funding section on the Angus Council website.
- Visit the Community Toolkit page for more information.
Angus Council Community Grant Scheme
We aim to support small community and voluntary groups across Angus with a grant towards the cost of a project in the fields of arts, environment, heritage, sport and civic pride. We may also support activities that are educational or generally improve people's quality of life.
- Visit the Community Grant Scheme pages for more details.
Who do I contact for further information?
Senior External Funding Officer
Forfar DD8 3WD
Tel: 01307 473222
Fax: 01307 467357
Use the online Enquiries & Requests form.
Service Page: externalfunding.htm
Service Details Last Reviewed : 3 March 2014