Angus CouncilTel: 08452 777 778

A-Z of Services

A-Z Home | Service List | Index | Mobile A-Z

Online Options for this Service

Frequently Asked Questions

Payment of Invoices

How to pay invoices which have been issued by the council for services provided. The range of services referred to includes: Social Work Residential and Non Residential Home Care, lets and leases of Council premises.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who do I make my cheque payable to?

Angus Council.

How and where can I pay?

Payment can be made either:

Where should I raise any queries I may have?

Any enquiries regarding an invoice received should be made directly to the department raising the charge. Contact details are displayed on the invoice.

If I expect to have difficulties in paying an invoice, who should I contact?

Initial contact should be made by telephoning the Resources Department, Finance, Income Section on 01307 476180.

Who do I contact for further information?

Service Manager

Angus House
Orchardbank Business Park
Forfar DD8 1AF

Tel: 01307 476161
Fax: 01307 476216

Service Page: invoices.htm
Service Details Last Reviewed : 13 June 2014

Get Adobe Reader Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF documents on this page. If you don't have it, download it free from