Angus CouncilTel: 08452 777 778

A-Z of Services

A-Z Home | Service List | Index | Mobile A-Z

Online Options for this Service

Frequently Asked Questions

Indoor Leisure Charges

A leaflet outlining indoor leisure charges can be downloaded using the following link:

It is also available from the various indoor leisure centres/swimming pools in Angus, and from ACCESSLine 08452 777 778.

The Council operates indoor leisure centres/swimming pools in Arbroath, Brechin, Carnoustie, Forfar, Montrose and Kirriemuir. During weekends and school holidays the pools and gym halls at Brechin, Carnoustie and Monifieth High Schools are also available to members of the public.

For enquiries regarding charges it is best to contact the centre you are considering using. The staff will be able to discuss details of charging policy and availability.

A range of equipment can be hired or purchased at many of the centres.

See the Leisure Services membership page for details of "bACTIVE" membership and the Routes to Leisure direct debit payment scheme.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I book a birthday party at a leisure centre?

Children's birthday parties can be booked at any of the leisure facilities and charges may vary depending on the area and the additional staff requirements. Invitations and door posters can also be supplied to add a personal touch.

Are there crèche facilities at the Leisure Centres?

It is always best to check that crèche facilities are available at your preferred centre.

Do I have to book the facilities that I intend to use?

The booking procedure may vary depending on what facilities you intend to use. It is best to contact your preferred centre to discuss your actual needs.

Who do I contact for further information?

Local indoor leisure centre/swimming pool.

ACCESSLine 08452 777 778

Service Page: leisurecharges.htm
Service Details Last Reviewed : 31 March 2014

Get Adobe Reader Adobe Reader is required to view the PDF documents on this page. If you don't have it, download it free from