Road Safety & Traffic Calming Information
The Angus Council Roads Business Unit's Traffic Management Section is responsible for the design and implementation of road safety/traffic calming measures on the roads in Angus.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I contact to get information relating to road safety or traffic calming measures in Angus?
Information can be obtained by contacting any of the following:
- During Office Hours, contact the Roads Business Unit and ask for the Senior Engineer. Telephone number for this service is 01307 473285. Alternatively you can request this service via the ACCESSLine 08452 777 778.
- Outwith Office Hours, please leave a message on the ACCESSLine Answering Service.
- Use the "Enquiries & Requests" link near the top of this page.
- Enquiries can also be faxed directly to the Roads Business Unit on 01307 473388, marked for the attention of the Traffic Engineer, Traffic Management Section.
Who do I contact for further information?
Further information can be obtained by contacting any of the following:
- the Senior Engineer on 01307 473285
- ACCESSLine 08452 777 778
General information on road safety can be obtained from the Road Safety Scotland website.
Service Page: roadsafety.htm
Service Details Last Reviewed : 28 October 2013