For help and advice on the following issues contact the welfare rights service:
- benefits you are entitled to, including Pension Credit
- welfare reform issues
- benefit and tax credit problems
- completing forms
- challenges and appeals for benefits or tax credits decisions
- eviction and homelessness issues
- debt (including rent/mortgage arrears)
- charitable/benevolent fund applications
Angus Citizens Advice Bureau also provides advice and assistance with money issues, benefits and other state support
For UK Veterans who served at least one day in Her Majesty’s Armed Forces or Merchant Mariners who have seen duty on legally defined military operations.
Visit the Veterans Railcard website.