Help with food, medicine or other essentials

Let us know if you or someone you know needs help with:

  • food
  • household supplies  
  • medicine  
  • general personal wellbeing support  
  • transport  
  • financial crisis 

We'll get in touch to discuss your needs further.

Get help with food, medicine or other essentials

If you need urgent medical help call NHS 111.

If you have a question about a council service such as recycling, schools or Council Tax visit our coronavirus page.