This service is available to anyone living in council, housing association or private rented accommodation.
The service supports individuals and families from age 16 onwards.
Our aim is to:
- support people who are homeless to access housing and/or the transition into their own home
- support those who are struggling to maintain their tenancy to prevent homelessness
We will build positive relationships with you to achieve meaningful outcomes that are important to you.
We will do this through an agreed support plan that will promote independent living skills to enable you to live independently in your own home.
Your support plan can include:
- advice on welfare benefits, budgeting and debt
- support setting up and sustaining your tenancy
- assistance to access training, education and employment
- support to contact other local authorities, health care and external agencies
An open referral system is in place, so anyone can refer or be referred to the service.
If you want to refer a friend or family member you will need the agreement of that person first.
You can get in touch with the service via ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778.