Our libraries hold lots of one-off events throughout the year, from author visits to craft days for kids. All are informal and friendly.
We welcome all visitors, library members and non-members.
We also hold regular sessions for people of all ages in our libraries. Please contact your local library to find out more.
Activities for children and young people
- Bookbug sessions
- children's pre-school story time
- young children's story club
- chatterbooks children's reading group
- Lego in the library group
- teen reading group
Activities for adults
- reminiscing group
- adult reading group
- adult writing group
- knitting and craft group
- games and colouring group