Do you have what it takes to be part of a forward-thinking organisation focusing on improving the lives of our children and their families through relationship-based practice? If so, we want to hear from you.
We have a number of exciting opportunities for Qualified Social Workers across our service within Children's Locality Teams.
Angus Council Children Services are moving forward with a number of exciting developments including:
- Introducing the NSPCC Reunification Framework
- Safe and Together approach to domestic abuse
- Becoming a Trauma Responsive organisation
- PREpare project for children progressing to Child Protection Case Conference
- A tiered approach to family support from early intervention to intensive support through our Enhance Team for children on the edge of care
In return we have some great benefits for employees including:
- Flexible working hours and patterns
- Excellent training opportunities with a focus on career development
- An employee reward scheme which includes access to leased vehicles, discounts on holidays, independent financial advice and many more benefits.
To find out more and to submit an application please access https://www.myjobscotland.gov.uk/councils/angus-council/jobs or https://jobs.communitycare.co.uk/
We are also holding a virtual open day for you to come along and informally meet some of our teams. Click on the following links to book a space: