Created for Capital projects only, the Place-Based Investment Programme Fund has a pot of £624,000 available to local groups, companies and organisations that have Capital projects ready to be funded this year or for any ambitious aspirations for future years.
The projects must be transformational and designed to have a positive and beneficial impact on a local area or community, increasing footfall, economic growth or contributing to Net Zero targets.
Types of project that are suitable for the PBIPF are –
- Purchase and redevelopment of town centre assets
- Public Realm/Civic Pride
- Town Centre capital initiatives
- Capital projects that show outcomes of tackling inequality and improving child poverty
- Projects that contribute to net-zero targets
- Projects that encourage connectivity
- Projects that increase skills, jobs or the local economy
Expressions of interest can be made up until 5pm on Monday 25 April. See our PBIPF webpages for full details or contact our Vibrant Communities Team for advice/information by emailing CommEngagement@angus.gov.uk