Why adopt with us?
Your allocated social worker will continue to guide and support you through each stage of your adoption journey. Angus Council Permanence Team offer a range of adoption-related support which is life long. This support includes:
- a local support group which meets four times per year offering friendship, as well as practical and emotional support
- a local children’s group (four per year) which offers fun experiences for children and their families
- sometimes a listening ear can be helpful. we can link you with an experienced adoptive parent who can offer informal support as and when required.
- telephone support from the team
- flexible direct support is available from a worker in the team if required
- there is ﬁnancial support for some families adopting children who are eligible for an adoption allowance
Want to find out more? Ask us a question or request an information leaflet using our enquiry form: