Our public contracts register is published in accordance with Section 35 of the Procurement Reform (Scotland) Act 2014.
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of our contracts register, but no warranty is given or implied as to its accuracy and no liability is accepted as a result of reliance upon any information given there. The information is current to the date of inquiry.
You may only use information for your own purposes and not for commercial resale or reuse. Subject to those usage restrictions, you may reproduce the information contained here provided that you:
- reuse the information accurately
- acknowledge the source of the information
- do not reuse the information in a deliberately misleading way
- do not reuse the information for promotion or advertising purposes (excluding pursuit of specific sub-contract opportunities)
- do not imply endorsement of your business by Angus Council or any of our suppliers or other partner organisations
The permission to reproduce this material does not extend to any material on this website that is identified as copyright of a third party. Permission to use such material must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
When using the contracts register please note:
- the information is provided to ensure transparency over let contracts and help keep suppliers informed of broad contract renewal dates, so they can plan ahead should they be interested in bidding for relevant opportunities
- the information is public domain and may not be re-sold or re-used for any commercial purpose
- every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the register, but the information is not guaranteed to be exhaustive or definitive so its contents should not be relied upon for any business planning or other purpose.