- pay your Council Tax
- report a missed household bin
- pay your housing or garage rent
- pay for garden waste service
- pay a council invoice
- report a pothole or other roads defect
Bins and recycling:
- request a special uplift of household items
- report a missed commercial waste bin
- buy a commercial waste disposal ticket
- pay a commercial waste bill
- apply for a permit for household waste disposal in van, trailer, commercial style vehicles
- community asset transfer enquiry
- Citizens' Panel
- Provost event invitation and speech request
- Active Schools volunteer request form
- book a food hygiene course for a business
- book a food hygiene course for an individual
- buy a food safety record book
- request and pay for pest treatment
Fraud and scams:
Housing and Council Tax:
Roads and transport
- report a blocked drain
- report a damaged bridge
- report damaged or missing cats eyes
- report damaged covers (including gullies)
- report debris/spillages
- report a landslip
- report damaged lines or markings
- report loose kerbs
- report overgrown vegetation
- report damaged retaining walls, embankments or slopes
- report damaged or missing street nameplates
- report damaged or missing street signs
- report damaged or faulty traffic lights
- report damaged or missing traffic signs
- report a damaged underpass
- report an uneven surface
- report a street lighting fault
- report an empty or damaged grit bin
- apply for a scaffolding permit
- apply for consent for works in a road - Section 109 New Road and Street works (Scotland) Act 91
- apply for consent to execute works in a road - Section 56 Roads (Scotland) Act 1984
- pay for a Blue Badge
- pay a parking fine
- start a new parking session
- buy a parking permit
Schools and education:
- apply for an early years place
- apply for free school transport
- meals, trips and other school payments
- enquire about fostering and adoption
- report an adult protection concern
- report a child protection concern
Welfare and benefits:
- welfare rights enquiry
- budgeting planner
- housing benefit overpayment
- apply for a grant from the Scottish Welfare Fund
Register with MyAngus to manage your council requests, payments and subscriptions online.
For leisure and culture information visit angusalive.scot.
Visitor information is available at visitangus.com.
Business information including funding, skills, staffing support, land and property is available at businessangus.com.
If you can't find the information you are looking for online, use our general enquiry form. You will receive a summary of your enquiry for your records, along with a reference number should you need to get back in touch with us.
ACCESSLine 03452 777 778.
Outwith office hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 6pm and 8am
- Wednesday: 6pm-10am
- public holidays
Call ACCESSLine for a recorded message giving emergency numbers.
ACCESS offices are located throughout Angus.
The council's headquarters are based at Angus House.
For all council office locations and addresses visit our council offices page.
Deaf and hard of hearing
Use text relay on 18001 + 03452 777 778 (ACCESSLine).
Or learn about the British Sign Language interpreting service for public authorities at contactSCOTLAND.
We provide alternative formats such as large print, audio or Braille can be provided. Contact ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778 for details.
Interpretation and translation
We have a telephone interpretation service. We also provide information in other community languages. Contact ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778 for details.