The Angus Reputable Trader Scheme (ARTS) (@angusrts) aims to support local businesses, while giving consumers peace of mind.
When a business joins the scheme it is audited by trading standards.
By becoming a member of the scheme, businesses will sign up to a code of practice which ensures they operate their business in a fair and honest manner and comply with legislation.
If there is a dispute, we will work with both the trader and consumer to have the matter resolved.
By using scheme to find a trader, consumers can expect:
- full disclosure of call out charges
- written quotations and written schedules of work
- to be consulted when the quotation price is likely to change
- to be consulted when the work schedule is likely to change
- to receive a friendly, reasonably priced aftercare service
View the list of reputable traders
If you have used a member of the Angus Reputable Trader Scheme, you can leave feedback about the service you received.
If you would like to join the scheme, email email@example.com for more information.