Angus British Sign Language Action Plan
The BSL (Scotland) Act 2015 requires public bodies in Scotland to publish a local BSL plan, aligned to the BSL National Plan.
This is Angus Council’s first BSL Plan for the period 2018-2024.
- Angus British Sign Language Action Plan pdf version
- Violence Against Women - What is rape or sexual assault? British Sign Language (BSL) version on YouTube
- NHS Inform: Information about immunisation, screening and other health topics in British Sign Language (BSL)
- Deaf Action: deaf-led charity that supports and celebrates deaf people
- British Deaf Association Scotland
- Scottish Government BSL information
- Tayside Deaf Hub
- NESS - North East Sensory Services
Getting in touch
BSL users can contact the council using Scotland's national BSL video interpreting relay service: Contact Scotland BSL.