Agricultural feeding stuffs approval and registration

Any person involved in the manufacture, transport, storing or selling of animal feedstuffs, including farmers for their own use, must seek approval from, or register with, their local authority.
Licence period
There is no time limit.

There is no fee for registration, however a fee is charged for approval. Contact Trading Standards for details.

Email completed forms to or send them to:

FAO Feed Officer
Trading Standards
12 Hill Terrace
Arbroath DD11 1AH