You can buy a home without having to fund its entire cost with help from the Scottish Government.
You'll pay for the biggest share – usually between 60% and 90% of the home's cost. The Scottish Government will hold the remaining share. This will be under a shared equity agreement with you.
The thresholds have increased in Angus. This means if you meet the criteria you could now buy a:
- one bedroom property up to the value of £65,000
- two-bedroom property up to £105,000
- three-bedroom property up to £145,000,
- four-bedroom property up to £195,000,
- five-bedroom property up to £245,000.
More information on the open market shared equity scheme is available on the mygov.scot website.