The Angus Licensing Board is responsible for regulating the sale of alcohol to the public, and certain gambling activities.
- Craig Fotheringham (Convenor)
- Richard Moore (Vice Convenor)
- Brian Boyd
- Colin Brown
- Brenda Durno
- David Fairweather
- Alex King
- David Lumgair
- Gavin Nicol
- Beth Whiteside
Agenda, minutes and reports
View the licensing board's agendas, minutes and reports (from November 2014 onwards).
Previous documents can be seen as follows:
Statements of Policy
- Statement of Licensing Board Policy
- Gambling Act 2005
- Supplementary Statement of Licensing Board Policy November 2016
- Licensing Board Annual Financial Report July 2018
- Annual Functions Report Year End March 2018
Equality Act 2010
Angus Licensing Board has adopted Angus Council's Equalities Mainstreaming Report and Equality Outcomes approved by Angus Council at the meeting of its Strategic Policy Committee on 30 April 2013.
View the Angus Licensing Board Publication Scheme.