Report a dog barking

Isolated incidents 

If a dog is persistently barking in a public place please contact the police on 101.

Persistent barking 

If your neighbour’s dog is constantly barking you should initially raise the matter with your neighbour or their landlord (or dog owner, if different).

If the problem persists contact us.

We will email you within five working days of your report, explaining what powers are available to deal with dog barking and asking you to provide evidence of when and how you are being affected.

We will also write to the dog owner giving them advice on how to minimise dog barking.

Report persistent barking

Remember to include your contact details so we can send you a response.