To become a provider of funded Early Learning and Childcare (ELC) in Angus, you will need to submit a tender using the Public Contracts Scotland (PCS) online portal.
To access the tender documents you will first need to register as a supplier on PCS and note your interest in the latest published contract notice.
PCS offers ‘help and support’ via email and phone and publishes a series of user guides within the portal to assist you. Scroll to the bottom of the PCS home page for more information.
Step by step guide:
- Register on PCS
- Create a ‘Supplier Profile’
- Subscribe to ‘Notice Alerts’ for category code: 85312110 (child daycare services)
- Use the ‘Buyer Search’ to find Angus Council
- Click on ‘Current Contract Notices’
- Scroll to find ‘Funded Early Learning and Childcare in Angus’
- Click on ‘Record you Interest’
- Return to ‘Supplier Control Panel’ and find your ‘Interest List’
- From here you will be able to download the tender documents and save to your own device
- Complete your tender and upload it to the tender ‘Postbox’ by the deadline date and time
Supplier Development Programme (SDP) provides information, advice and access to free training on how to tender for public contracts in Scotland. SDP may be able to offer you tailored support should you opt to tender for funded ELC in Angus. You will need to register to access SDP services.
Information sessions for providers
We run regular information sessions where there is demand from local providers.
To find out about information sessions near you contact the early years central team at ELC@angus.gov.uk.