First Contact is a service for people in Angus aged 16 and older - including elderly people - who need access to, or information about, a community care service.
(It is not for people who already have a care manager, key worker or who already receive a service. If you already receive a community care service you should get in touch with your usual care worker, and they will help you)
First Contact provides information, advice, and assistance on:
- care for adults
- help to live at home
- day care for older people
- care homes and sheltered housing
- support for carers
- disability services
- community mental health service
- addictions (alcohol, drugs and blood borne virus) service
- welfare rights service
- concerns about the welfare or safety of an adult
We will carry out an assessment to establish your needs then pass the assessment to the appropriate people.
We will arrange a home visit if necessary.
For more information contact ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778 or email email@example.com