We will collect laundry and return it to you free of charge to enable you to live independently at home.
To be eligible you must:
- have problems with continence and have no access to laundry facilities
- have a medical condition which means that you often need to change bedding or clothing and you have no access to laundry facilities
If you have access to laundry facilities but nobody in your household is able to use them, and you meet part of these conditions, we may be able to help you.
To determine if you are eligible for the service, we will carry out an assessment. We will discuss what you can send to the laundry.
For more information contact your care manager or home care assessor if you have one. You can also get in touch with us via ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778.
You can expect:
- your laundry to be washed, dried and ironed
- collection and delivery of your laundry on the arranged day ‒ we will tell you if there are any changes
- treatment of your laundry with care
- to have your privacy and dignity respected
- the service covers the laundering of bedding and clothing