The Angus Reputable Trader Scheme (ARTS) supports local businesses while giving you peace of mind that the trader you are using can be trusted.
By using the scheme to find a trader, you can expect:
- full disclosure of call out charges
- written quotations and written schedules of work
- to be consulted when the quotation price is likely to change
- to be consulted when the work schedule is likely to change
- a friendly, reasonably priced aftercare service
If there is a dispute, we will work with you and the trader to resolve it.
Find a reputable trader
View the list of reputable traders
Rate your trader
If you have used a member of the scheme you can leave feedback about the service you received.
Join the reputable trader scheme
If you would like your business to join the scheme, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your business will be audited by trading standards. You'll also sign up to a code of practice which ensures you operate your business fairly, legally and honestly.