Road restrictions such as parking, speed limits and one-way streets are enforced by traffic orders.
You can comment on or object to a traffic order using the contact details included in the order.
The following traffic orders are currently proposed in Angus:
Temporary traffic orders
- The Angus Council (Christmas Events At Kirriemuir, Carnoustie And Monifieth) (Temporary Traffic Restrictions) Order 2018
- The Angus Council (Hume Street And High Street, Montrose) (Temporary Prohibition Of Driving And Taxi Arrangements) Order 2018
- The Angus Council (B954 Muirhead - Alyth - Glenisla Road At Nether Scithie, Kilry) (Temporary Prohibition Of Driving) Order 2018
The regulation of waiting restrictions, direction of travel, prohibition of entry, street parking and off-street car parks
- The Angus Council (Weight Limits on Bridges)(Variation) Order 2018 - Newton Farm Bridge Brechin
Speed limits orders
Stopping up orders
Removal of public right of passage over roads, including footways and footpaths, because they are considered dangerous or unnecessary and to accommodate development
- The Angus Council (Cycle Track at Academy Square/Marine Avenue, Montrose) (Combined Stopping Up and Redetermination of Means of Public Right of Passage) Order 201x
- Angus Council (Section Of Former B954 Muirhead - Alyth Road At Dronley, Muirhead) (Stopping Up) Order 201x
Amendments to public right of passage over a road i.e. footway to cycle way
- The Angus Council (Cycle Track at Academy Square/Marine Avenue, Montrose)(Combined Stopping Up and Redetermination of Means of Public Right of Passage) Order 201x
For more information contact ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778.