For information on collections during the bins strike visit our updates page. For customer advice during the strike, and information about the new shift patterns and what they mean for our staff and customers visit our bin strike background information and advice pages.
- put your bin out for collection by 6am
- try to leave it where it won't obstruct people with visual impairments
- check the bin's handles are facing the road - it's easier for the collection crew
- take your bin back in as soon as possible once it's been emptied
- mark your bin with your house number
You can report a missed bin using our online form.
Garden waste is not uplifted in December and January.
Find your bin collection days
Use the search below to find your bin collection dates: