- put your bin out for collection by 7am
- try to leave it where it won't obstruct people with visual impairments
- check the bin's handles are facing the road - it's easier for the collection crew
- take your bin back in as soon as possible once it's been emptied
- mark your bin with your house number
You can report a missed bin using our online form.
Garden waste is not uplifted in December and January.
There will be no collections on Tuesday 25 and Wednesday 26 December and Tuesday 1 and Wednesday 2 January.
Please use the search below to find your bin collection dates, including those over the festive period.