- put your bin out for collection by 7am
- try to leave it where it won't obstruct people with visual impairments
- check the bin's handles are facing the road - it's easier for the collection crew
- take your bin back in as soon as possible once it's been emptied
- mark your bin with your house number
You can report a missed bin.
Garden waste is not uplifted in December and January.
Christmas and New Year collections
Bins scheduled for collection on 25 December and 1 January will be collected on Fridays 27 December and 3 January.
Bins scheduled for collection on 26 December and 2 January will be collected on Saturdays 28 December and 4 January.
Use the search below to find your bin collection dates: