Bins we know we've missed
We are not aware of any missed bins today. If your bin has been missed report it using the button below.
Report a missed household bin
Before you report a missed bin check:
- your bin calendar
- your bin was out by 7am. We can check using review footage from bin lorry cameras
- we didn't leave a contamination tag on your bin asking you to remove something
Don't report a missed bin if:
- it appears on the list of bins we know we've missed - see above
- it's more than two working days since the bin was missed
- it's a green garden waste bin without a valid sticker. To get a sticker register for the garden waste service
When we'll return
We aim to return for missed household bins within two working days in towns, and three working days in rural areas.
If this is not possible we will return as soon as we can. This may be the next scheduled collection.
If your commercial waste has not been collected, check the list of “bins we know we’ve missed” above.
If your missed bin and a revised collection date is listed - do not report it.
We will return as soon as we can to resolve the missed collection.
Please check that you have paid for your waste collections and a valid 'sticker' is displayed on your bin(s).
To find which day your collection is email email@example.com
Forgot to put your bin out?
If you forgot to put your bin out you will have to wait until the next collection date for it to be emptied.