Bins we know we've missed
Tuesday 11th August
We have been unable to empty purple general waste bins in Brechin today (Tuesday 11th August).
Please leave bins at the kerbside and they will be emptied as soon as possible.
Monday 10th August
We have been unable to empty garden waste bins in the following areas in Arbroath today:
- Emmislaw Drive
- Newbigging Drive
- Annfield Drive
- Charles Avenue and part of Gallowden Road
Please leave green bins at the kerbside and we will try to return tomorrow, Tuesday 11th August
We have also been unable to collect Recycling bins in the following areas of Carnoustie today:
- South Taymouth Street
- Tayside Street
And the following areas of Balcathie:-
- Nether Kelly
- Mains of Kelly
Please leave bins at the kerbside and we will return tomorrow, Tuesday 11th August
Report a missed bin collection
Before you report a missed bin check:
- your bin calendar
- your bin was out by 7am. We can check using review footage from bin lorry cameras
- we didn't leave a contamination tag on your bin asking you to remove something
Don't report a missed bin if:
- it's more than two working days since the bin was missed
- it's a green garden waste bin without a valid sticker. To get a sticker register for the garden waste service
When we'll return
We aim to return for missed bins within two working days in towns, and three working days in rural areas.
If this is not possible we will return as soon as we can. This may be the next scheduled collection.
Forgot to put your bin out?
If you forgot to put your bin out you will have to wait until the next collection date for it to be emptied.