Don't report a missed bin if:
- it's before 3.30pm on collection day
- your bin is on the list of missed bins
- it's a green garden waste bin without a valid sticker. To get a sticker register for the garden waste service
Before you report a missed bin check:
- your bin calendar
- your bin was out for collection by 7am. We can review footage from bin lorry cameras to confirm this
- we didn't leave a contamination tag on your bin asking you to remove something
When we'll return
We aim to return for missed bins within two working days in towns, and three working days in rural areas.
In circumstances beyond our control, such as severe weather, we'll collect as soon as possible. This may be the next scheduled collection.
Forgot to put your bin out?
If you forgot to put your bin out you will have to wait until the next collection date for it to be emptied. Or take your waste to a recycling centre.