Please wait until after 3.30pm on your collection day before contacting us as your collection may have been delayed.
You can report a missed bin online.
Before reporting a missed bin please ensure :
- you've checked our missed household bins update page
- your bin was out for collection by 7am. Footage from bin lorry cameras may be reviewed to confirm this
- you've checked your bin calendar and have put the correct bin out on the correct day
- there was no contamination tag left on your bin
- your neighbours' bins have been collected – if not please wait until after 3.30pm before reporting as your collection may be delayed
Where we have missed a bin, we aim to return within two working days in towns, and three working days in rural areas.
Green garden waste bins without a valid sticker will not be collected. To subscribe to this service visit our register and pay for the garden waste service page.
In circumstances beyond our control, such as adverse weather, collection will be made as soon as possible, which may be the next scheduled collection.
We will leave a contamination tag to let you know that something has been put in a bin that shouldn't be there, and will ask you to remove it before the next collection.
Forgot to put your bin out?
If you forgot to put your bin out you will have to wait until the next collection date for it to be emptied. Another option is to take your waste to a recycling centre