Use our online form to tell us about a change in your circumstances that may affect the amount of Council Tax you pay:
The types of changes you need to report are:
- a change in the number of people in your household
- a discount no longer applies — such as a person in the household is no longer a student or apprentice
- a person in the household has become 18
- property previously unoccupied is now occupied
- any other change which affects the tax you pay
If you receive Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction, visit our Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction - reporting a change in circumstance and/or a change of address page.
If you are moving house visit our notify us of a change of address page.