Council Tax change of circumstance

Change of address

Visit notify us of a change of address.

Other changes

Use our online form to tell us about a change in your circumstances that may affect the amount of Council Tax you pay.

The types of changes you need to report are:

  • a change in the number of people in your household
  • a discount no longer applies — such as a person in the household is no longer a student or apprentice
  • a person in the household has become 18
  • property previously unoccupied is now occupied
  • any other change which affects the tax you pay

Before starting this form, please read our Revenues and Benefits Privacy Statement for details on how we will use your personal information.

Report a change in circumstances

If you receive Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Reduction

Visit Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction - reporting a change in circumstance and/or a change of address.