The easiest way to pay your Council Tax is by Direct Debit.
You can set this up online.
You can only set up a Direct Debit if you have a Council Tax account with Angus Council.
If you are setting up a Council Tax account, wait until this is complete before trying to set up a Direct Debit.
Learn how we use your personal information by reading our Revenues and Benefits Privacy Statement.
Council Tax can also be paid securely online by credit or debit card.
Alternatively call 03452 777 778. Please have your bank account number and sort code to hand.
You can pay monthly on either 1st, 9th, 16th or 24th of each month over either a maximum of 10 or 12 instalments within the current financial year as follows:
- in 10 monthly instalments - April to January inclusive
- in 12 monthly instalments - April to March inclusive
You can also pay weekly or fortnightly and payment are usually collected on or around Friday as follows:
- in 21 two weekly instalments – April to January inclusive
- in 26 two weekly instalments – April to March inclusive
- in 42 weekly instalments – April to January inclusive
- in 52 weekly instalments – April to March inclusive
You can also pay in one lump sum on or before 1 May each year
If you wish to change your payment date contact us on 03452 777 778.