Complain about noise from business activities

  • Report any noise associated with the following business activities:
  • agricultural premises
  • commercial premises
  • construction/demolition
  • most industrial premises
  • licensed premises
  • outdoor events

How to complain

Get in touch using our general enquiry form. Remember to include your contact details so we can send you a response.

complain about noise from business activities using our enquiry form

What happens next

We will initially approach the person/company on an informal basis to try to resolve the problem.

However, if the noise continues formal action can be taken where appropriate.

Other noise complaints

For any other noise complaints relating to neighbours, or others in the community, visit our anti-social behaviour page.

We will also investigate noise complaints regarding domestic appliances.

If the noise is caused by a dog barking visit our report a dog barking page.