Benefits for people with health conditions


New style employment and support allowance

You may be able to claim new style Employment and Support Allowance (ESA). This can be with, or instead of, Universal Credit, depending on your National Insurance record. This is also referred to as contribution-based Employment and Support Allowance. Visit GOV.UK for more information.