Benefits for people with health conditions


Personal independence Payment (PIP)

In Angus, PIP has now been replaced by Adult Disability Payment (ADP). 

If you are currently on PIP, the DWP will write to you in due course about moving to ADP. 

You do not need to contact PIP about your current award unless you have had a change in your condition. 

If you require further information about PIP and the move to ADP then please contact our welfare rights service.