You are responsible for offloading your waste (including bulky or heavy items) and ensuring it is deposited in the appropriate container.
Material deposited in the general waste, garden, soil/turf, wood, plasterboard or rubble skips will incur a pre-paid charge.
There is no charge for the disposal of:
- cardboard (flattened & free from plastics/string etc)
- clothes and textiles
- food and drink cans
- food and drink cartons
- glass bottles and jars
- kitchen foil - clean
- newspapers, magazines, & office grade paper
- plastic bottles, plastic lids, and plastic containers
- scrap metal
- shoes and handbags
We do not accept the following materials from commercial traders:
- commercial sized fridges or freezers
- cooking oil
- fluorescent tubes
- food waste
- gas bottles/compressed gas cannisters
- hazardous waste of any kind
- vehicle batteries or engine oil
For information on what happens to your waste visit our household recycling centre pages.