Commercial waste at recycling centres

If you are a commercial trader you have a duty of care in regards to the disposal of your waste.

You are responsible for offloading your waste (including bulky or heavy items) and ensuring it is deposited in the appropriate container.

What you need

You must bring a pre-paid commercial waste disposal ticket (those bought before lockdown are still valid).


All visits (household and commercial waste) to the following centres must be pre-booked:

You must also pre-book if visiting the following centres with a Transit-type van or trailer (household and commercial waste):

Book a visit to a recycling centre

Customers from outside Angus should instead email us their contact details to organise a booking.

What we accept

Material deposited in the general waste, garden, soil/turf, wood, plasterboard or rubble skips will incur a pre-paid charge.

There is no charge for the disposal of:

  • cardboard (flattened and free from plastics/string etc)
  • clothes and textiles 
  • food and drink cans 
  • food and drink cartons 
  • glass bottles and jars
  • kitchen foil - clean
  • newspapers, magazines and office grade paper
  • plastic bottles, plastic lids, and plastic containers
  • scrap metal
  • shoes and handbags

We do not accept the following materials from commercial traders:

  • asbestos
  • commercial sized fridges or freezers
  • cooking oil
  • fluorescent tubes
  • food waste
  • gas bottles/compressed gas cannisters
  • hazardous waste of any kind
  • vehicle batteries or engine oil

For information on what happens to your waste visit our household recycling centre pages.

We continue to provide commercial bin collections and if skips are required, various hire companies can be found online.