If you are a commercial trader you have a duty of care in regards to the disposal of your waste.
You are responsible for offloading your waste (including bulky or heavy items) and ensuring it is deposited in the appropriate container.
What you need
You must bring a pre-paid commercial waste disposal ticket (those bought before lockdown are still valid).
Bookings for large vans and trailers
You must pre-book if visiting a recycling centre with a transit-type van or trailer carrying household or commercial waste.
You don't need to book visits for cars or small vans.
Customers from outside Angus should instead email us their contact details to organise a booking.
Locations and opening hours
What we accept
Material deposited in these skips will incur a pre-paid charge:
- general waste
There is no charge for the disposal of:
- cardboard (flattened and free from plastics/string etc)
- clothes and textiles
- food and drink cans
- food and drink cartons
- glass bottles and jars
- electrical appliances (domestic only, no industrial appliances)
- kitchen foil - clean
- newspapers, magazines and office grade paper
- plastic bottles, plastic lids, and plastic containers
- scrap metal
- shoes and handbags
We do not accept the following materials from commercial traders:
- commercial sized fridges or freezers
- cooking oil
- fluorescent tubes
- food waste
- gas bottles/compressed gas cannisters
- hazardous waste of any kind
- vehicle batteries or engine oil
For information on what happens to your waste visit our recycling centre page.
We continue to provide commercial bin collections and if skips are required, various hire companies can be found online.