We can help you find a home once you leave military service. We can help with short-term and long-term options for you and your family and with any emergency housing needs. We can also help with any additional support needs or adaptations to a home.

You can apply for housing with us and our Common Housing Register partners by completing an application.

For more information please contact our housing options service by calling ACCESSLine on 03452 777 778. Information is also available on our find a home pages.

There are a number of Registered Social Landlords in Angus who can provide housing opportunities. For more information visit our housing associations page.

Private rented accommodation is another option for housing. For more information visit our private housing pages.

Information about the Forces Help to Buy Scheme is available on the following sites:

The Scottish Government has produced A short housing guide for people leaving the armed forces and ex-service personnel. It has information about housing in Scotland and contacts of organisations who may be able to help you obtain suitable housing.