Roads and travel
Disruption to services are shown on our Bus timetables page.
Get help with energy costs and find out about places you can go to keep warm with our Help with the cost of living pages.
Help for people affected by flooding
Our flood recovery page is for people and businesses affected by severe flooding.
It has details of help and advice from Angus Council and other organisations.
Bins and recycling
View details of disruption to bin collections on our Missed bins page.
Schools and school transport
- view details of school closures
- we will post any disruption to school transport on the school transport disruption page
For information on how can protect your property visit our flooding advice page.
Report power outages to SSEN by calling 105.
You can also check SSEN's Powertrack website where you can get details on power cuts and restoration times, and for information on their support package for customers impacted by power cuts.
Report trees fallen on roads and debris to Police Scotland by calling 101.
- If there is a danger to life, call 999
- Road and Housing issues, call ACCESSLine 03452 777 778 during working hours
- Power Outages: Call SSEN on 105. You can track power outages on Power Track
Emergency and partner agencies
- Police Scotland
- Scottish Fire & Rescue
- NHS Tayside
- SEPA Floodwatch
- The Met Office
- Bear Scotland
- Scottish Government
Up-to-date weather information and forecasts are available from the Met Office.
If you have an older or less mobile relative, friend or neighbour please keep in contact with them in periods of severe weather to ensure they are all right.
Advice is available from the NHS 24 website.
The best way to deal with any emergency is to be prepared:
- Ensure external items such as garden furniture and trampolines are secured
- Make sure laptops and mobile phones are fully charged
- If you have to travel, have supplies of food, drink and warm clothing with you
- Have torches to hand in case of power outages.
- For further advice, please visit Ready Scotland