Tell us what you think: other ways to have your say


We want our tenants to influence decisions about housing policies, conditions and services. Learn more about tenant participation.


If you are a parent, carer or guardian of a child in school, you can get involved in parent forums and parent councils.

Community councils

Community councils gather and represent the views of local people to the council and other bodies.

Angus local access forum

We're looking for people who can advise on access rights and other outdoor access matters.

Public transport

If you use public transport you can give us your feedback.

Speaking at a council meeting

Find out more on our About committees page.