Angus Local Access Forum is an independent advisory group, set up in 2005 to give advice on access rights and other outdoor access matters.
Local access forums were set up across Scotland as a requirement of the Land Reform Legislation.
The forum membership has a balance of people representing access users, land managers, community and public agencies.
We are currently seeking new members to represent Communities, Users and Land Managers on the Forum. If you are interested in becoming a member please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The current members are:
- Andrew Matthews - has an interest in access as an access taker and small scale landowner, currently Vice-Chair of the Lunan Bay Communities Partnership Steering Group
- Mairi Simms – has experience of disability access and introducing people to the outdoors.
- John Hamilton ‒ a long time member of Scotways with responsibility for the Angus area
- Fiona Waddell - has a particular interest in horse riding
- Nick Hamilton - has a particular interest in walking and hillwalking
- Irene McGugan - member of Ramblers and actively involved in various walking groups
- Jonathan Dymock - a land agent with experience of upland and lowland estates, currently resident agent at Southesk Estate
- Euan Walker-Munro - landowner and farmer, NFUS branch chair and community council member
- John Rymer - farmer and horse livery owner
- Angus Council – Team Leader, Environment and Climate Change
- Scottish Natural Heritage ‒ offer advice upon request
- Scottish Forestry ‒ offer advice upon request
Forum meetings are not normally held in public.
Agendas and minutes