Empty homes


How to report an empty home

Use our online form to report any concerns you have about an empty property in Angus.

The empty homes team only investigates long-term empty private sector properties.

We will not investigate or contact you if you report a property in another sector (for example council ownership).

If your concern is about another property type contact the council.

Report an empty home


Next: Support for empty home owners